Have you planned to provide access to ESRC-funded research data after your research project/grant/activity has finished?
If you want to know more about:
- Complying with ESRC data management expectations
- Complying with the University of Sheffield Research Data Management Policy
- Developing a data management and sharing plan
- Implementing good research data management practices throughout the research lifecycle
- Exploring the excellent and useful resources and guidance provided by the UK Data Service
If so, why not pop in and have a chat with the research data management team in the library. We are holding an informal ESRC RDM drop-in clinic and we look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Wednesday 16th July
Location: Western Bank Library, the Main Hall, Level 5
Time: 11:00 to 13:00